The purpose of this website
Besides giving information, the purpose of this website is to create a forum for people to ex-change information about activities of the foundation and related institutes, to document past activities and inform about future activities.
We wish to create a network of friends of Meera and her work.
Purpose of the foundation:
1. The purpose of the Meera Art Foundation is the promotion and implementation of the following non-profit areas:
- the promotion of art and culture and the implementation of related activities
- the promotion of an attitude of tolerance in all areas of culture and art
2. The purpose of the company is to be realized in particular through the promotion and direct implementation of:
- the creation of a collection of paintings of the painter Meera (Kazue Hashimoto)
- the preserving those paintings for the future and make them accessible for the public.
- the presentation of the above mentioned collection of paintings and in the organisation of exhibitions of this, with the aim of also a permanent exhibition.
Meera's paintings will be displayed in exhibitions and events at locations in the world where she worked. In addition, museums in Japan and Europe shall be contacted to exhibit Meera's paintings.
In addition and according to the resources of the company young artists and students from Meera shall be supported in their creative work. The promotion is for a certain period of time to gain financial independence and freedom for their artistic work and their work with groups.
3. The company achieves its purpose both operationally and through giving support. The purpose stated must not all and not in the same amount be realised.